Portable USB Charging Home Disinfection LED UVC Light Disinfection Hook Lamp With USB Cable
Why sanitize with wipes when you can sanitize with UVC light? UVC light kills up to 99.9 % of bacteria and viruses and is a lot easier to use than disinfectant wipes and sprays. UVC light sanitizes and disinfects by destroying the RNA and DNA strands in the bacteria or virus. This portable light can be used to disinfect your house as well as it can be used when you travel to disinfect hotel rooms, bathrooms and vacation homes. This wand is portable and easy to use and can be charged using a USB Cable.This is a hot item and a wise investment as you enter our new normal world. Remember to disinfect to protect.
-Product size: 37.5 x 4 x 3.5 cm
-Continuous lighting time: 2-6 hours[
-Caution:UVC rays are harmful to eyes and skin, do not look at the lamp when it is turned on. Do not expose people, pets and plants to the light.
Smart Tip: After using this disinfecting light, please open the windows and doors and allow the room to air out for 15 minutes as the lamp has killed a lot of bacteria in the room.
Package includes:1 disinfection lamp and 1 USB cable.